Young Humanitarian Award
Finalists will be notified by the judging panel in early November. The award winners will be announced at the Irish Red Cross Humanitarian Awards Ball on November 16th 2018 at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin 4.
This award recognises the extraordinary contribution of a young person or group of people who dedicates their extracurricular hours to being a visionary young leader for humanitarian causes.
Entrants for the award may be self-nominated, or nominated by others. The nominee or nominees should be under 25 years old on September 20th 2019. Please provide supplementary information to support the entry (such as photos and videos) where prompted on the entry form.
Deadline: Wednesday October 2nd 2019 at 7.00 PM
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story